Certain kinds of tile have different cleaning needs such as porcelain. We are going to go over some helpful tips on how to clean porcelain tile.
Tile Cleaning Birmingham AL – The Basics of Proper Porcelain Tile and Grout Cleaning
Before you get started you will need to gather some supplies. You will probably have most of these supplies in your home. You will need:
- ¼ cup of vinegar combined with 2 gallons of hot water
- Mop bucket
- A sponge mop
- Wet vacuum
The Cleaning Process
Now you can get started!
1. Begin by mixing ¼ cup of vinegar with 2 gallons of hot water. Make sure to mix it so that the vinegar is diluted.
2. Vacuum the area you wish to clean and remove all dirt and debris. Once this is done,
3. Apply the vinegar solution to the tile area. Let it stand for 15 minutes before starting the cleaning process.
4. Next, scrub the entire area with the sponge mop. After you are finished scrubbing, rinse the area with clean water.
5. You can then bring out the wet vacuum and remove the water that is left behind. Allow the floor to completely dry before walking on it.
This is the best and easiest way to clean your porcelain tile without scratching it and your tile will last longer. Remember, the most important step is to remove all dirt before cleaning to prevent damaging your tile.
We are experts at cleaning any type of tile! Call today and book your cleaning!
“You just can’t clean it like we can!”
We can’t wait to hear from you!
The Tile Cleaner, LLC